Term and condition by ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION
ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely and favorable manner. By engaging ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions if you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site.
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION , and that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- A monthly report of performance services will be given to the clients.
- A date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 10 business days.
- ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION reserves the right to subcontract a third party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
- If clients avail any monthly service package of ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION then they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
- If ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay 75 % of the billable amount in advance, prior to the commencement of the work. The remaining 25% of the payment will have to be made within 7 days of the start date of the services.
- Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 10 day prior notice.
- ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
- We will take all the payment in the account of ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION and if you are form outside of India so you can pay us by your Bank or PayPal or Our Payment Gateway.
- ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
- The clients will defend, cover and hold ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses related to the services provided by ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION .
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is carried out. ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill or any business asset due to the nature of content being publicized.
- If at any time during the term of a service contract, we fail to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the service contract or any of these terms and conditions, then this will not automatically free of you from any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver.
- Any waiver of term and conditioned will be valid officially only if it is communicated to you in writing.
- Information, like name, email, contact number, website URL that the clients provide us by filling the contact form will be kept confidential and not be exposed to a third party, without their prior consent. However, the information will be made privy to the employees of ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION .
- ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Although, we use SSL encrypted technology for making any kind of money transaction to ensure maximum security against online theft and fraud.
- The transfer of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and any kind of security in this regard cannot be guaranteed by ONEwAY EDU SOLUTION .